A writing contest sponsored by Figment.com:
Your writing challenge: In 1,200 words or less, write a story about a love triangle from the perspective of one the following:
1. Told from the perspective of one of the triangle members
2. Told from an outsiderâ€™s perspective
3. A three-part story told from each characterâ€™s perspective
How to Enter:
1. ReadÂ theÂ full rules.
2.Â Create an account on Figment.com.
3.Â Start a new writing ofÂ 1,200 words or fewer.
4. Tag your writing withÂ SoulboundContest on the Details tab.
5. Press â€œPublish Now.â€
6. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.
You have until Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 11:59p.m. ET to enter your story.Â Voting will run until Monday, July 16, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Heather Brewer, the author of Soulbound, will decide the winner.
Third prize winner will receive a copy of Soulbound.